- The Nooksack Pandemic Response Team (NPRT) is staying updated on new research on aerosol spread of the virus and the possibility of reinfection. Both of these factors could impact the Tribe’s response to COVID-19.
- The NPRT learns that three common reasons for COVID-19 are: spread with colleagues, spread with close friends, and spread with relatives at home. The NPRT brainstorms on ways to share the message.
- About 120 applicants have applied for the Student Chromebook Program to assist with device access for learning, health, and well-being. Applications have been approved and are in process for distribution.
- The Nooksack Pandemic Policy for employees is approved by Tribal Council.
- The Nooksack Tribal Court has modified its operations to limited attendance, physical distancing, and use of the community building for larger court matters.
- Whatcom Health Department and Regional Economic Partnership launch ‘Safer. Stronger. Together.’ campaign for businesses. Nooksack receives materials to get the message out.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.