- The Nooksack Pandemic Response Team outlines specific qualifications for what would trigger a Tribal governmental closure in the months to come. Qualifiers include specific Whatcom case rates, area tribe outbreaks, and number of cases within the Nooksack Tribe.
- NPRT continues to source needed medical supplies for the Nooksack Clinic using available COVID-19 grants and resources, including gowns, face shields, gloves, and thermometers.
- Mail-in testing is now available in Whatcom County, which should increase testing availability.
- Gov. Inslee extends requirement for businesses to require mask use for staff and customers starting 7/7/20. The NPRT works to make sure Nooksack enterprises have all the supplies they need, including masks for staff and customers, sanitizer, and COVID-19 signage reminders.
- Nooksck IT is working with providers to hopefully bring WiFi to the community buildings at Tribal housing sites. Wifi is important for accessing learning, health, and emergency information.
- NPRT and Tribal Health Officer work with youth and education programs to prototype what safe childcare and youth programing might look like to keep children engaged during the summer.
- Nooksack program directors rally to write encouraging postcards to mail to Nooksack youth.
- Nooksack to report on routine CARES Act funds allocation to measure compliance with grant.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.