- The Nooksack Pandemic Response Team (NPRT) notes the expected increase in COVID-19 cases locally and nationally. Cases are expected to be the highest this fall with holiday gatherings, indoor activities, and expected COVID fatigue. All Nooksack Tribal members are encouraged to gather with small household groups for the holidays, with extra diligence to keep COVID-19 cases outside the Nooksack community.
- The NPRT plans for up-coming holiday closures and staff safety measures for reopening.
- The Nooksack Clinic and NPRT are currently preparing an isolation and quarantine policy, in anticipation of Nooksack families in need.
- The Nooksack Clinic purchases a medical freezer and equipment to store anticipated COVID-19 vaccines, which require ultra-low storage temperatures.
- The Fitness Center begins opening under new guidelines and limited capacity this week.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.