- The vaccine trial partnership with University of Washington, Lummi Nation, and Nooksack chooses Novavax vaccine for its trial. As part of the grant, Nooksack will hire two part-time doctors and a full-time community outreach liaison for the duration of the trial.
- Initial plans are underway with the Economic and Planning Department for construction of a new COVID-response pole building in Deming. The building will provide storage for PPE and related COVID supplies, and provide an out-of-home isolation center for Nooksack.
- Household disinfectant kits are complete and a drive-thru event is organized for Oct. 29th to pass out kits to Nooksack families prior to the fall flu season.
- The Veterans Program, limited education programs, and Nooksack fitness center all work on protocols for safe operational procedures to be approved prior to meeting.
- The Tribal Council also approves safety measures for use of the community building.
- The Clinic reports that the randomized testing for all governmental employees is going well.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.