- Progress is made on Nooksack’s up-coming opportunity to participate in a new and safe vaccine trial with the University of Washington and Lummi Nation.
- The Nooksack Pandemic Response Team (NPRT) and Health Officer Dr. Frank James discuss a potential (and tentatively hopeful) timeline for the release of an effective vaccine for COVID-19.
- The Nooksack Health Clinic schedules several Flu Clinics for Tribal members and employees.
- As the holidays approach, the NPRT discusses ways to encourage limiting large gatherings, and exposure to enclosed spaces such as restaurants and bathrooms, which are high-risk areas.
- As the fall season approaches, the NPRT defines how to get tested for COVID-19 for Nooksack and will get the word out to Tribal members on the website media channels.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.