- The Nooksack government begins randomized COVID testing for 20% of its employees each week.
- Nooksack Pandemic Response Team works on preparation for participation in the COVID-19 vaccine trial in partnership with the University of Washington and the Lummi Nation.
- Mask Packs are mailed to all enrolled Nooksack Youth. These set-of-five washable cloth masks will be arriving soon to all households. No action required for families to receive mask packs.
- The Market Center is finalizing its Pandemic Policy for employees, with guidance from the Nooksack Health Officer.
- Household sanitization supply kits are on hold as some of the items are out of stock or hard to find in quantity for all Nooksack families.
- Social Services reports that Nooksack food vouchers remain consistent each month.
- The General Manager reminds staff and directors to remain diligent with mask use at the office, as it is easy to become comfortable with coworkers and work space.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.