- The Nooksack Pandemic Response Team (NPRT) discusses the fall flu season and expected increase in cases, including the potential need for isolation locations.
- Supplies are purchased for the Nooksack Uluquance house homeless shelter.
- Social Services works with Health Officer, Dr. James, on protocols for the Elder Community building in the case of electrical power outages.
- GED classes to resume with safety recommendations from Health Officer, Dr. James.
- The Nooksack Clinic works to order a customized mobile clinic van unit for the community.
- NPRT identifies a potential grant for tents, heaters, and PPE in order to provide season extension to Nooksack services outdoors this fall and winter.
- Staff continue to work on sourcing household sanitization supplies for kits.
- The Nooksack Casino reports continuing to test 10% of its employees each week.
- The Market Center reports completion of testing all employees for COVID-19.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.