- The Nooksack Pandemic Response Team (NPRT) looks into the potential need for a comfortable isolation location for expected Nooksack COVID-19 cases this fall.
- Nooksack Social Services continues to deliver about 60 hot meals, 5 days a week, to eligible participants. Due to safety precaution and the closure of the Elders Community building, this is over double the amount of meals delivered pre-pandemic.
- Staff work to find a solution to ship Chromebooks to Canadian Tribal youth, as part of the Student-Aged Chromebook Assistance Program.
- Staff continue to work on sourcing household sanitization supplies for kits. The Market Center helps with sourcing supplies.
- The Nooksack Casino reports continuing to test 10% of its employees each week, with about 50% of staff tested so far.
- The Market Center reports completion of testing all employees for COVID-19.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.