If you plan to operate a fireworks stand, you MUST turn in your packet/payment by Wednesday, April 21, 2021 by 3 pm and you MUST attend the Zoom meeting — NO exceptions. ONLY the permittee (or the permittee’s representative) may attend — one person per stand. NOOKSACK TRIBAL MEMBERS ONLY.
MEETING DATE: Friday, April 23, 2021
MEETING TIME: 5:00 pm
PLACE: via Zoom
FEES ($550.00) and DEPOSIT ($250.00) will need to be paid at Admin on 4/21/2021 by 3 pm. Plus, you must also apply for a NIT business license. At the mandatory meeting, you will be voting for a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary and Two Members at Large. This will make the Fireworks Board Executive Committee. Should you have any questions, please contact Katherine Romero at 360-592-5176 (M-F 10-4).
Firework Stands Important Dates
- 04/21/21 – Packet and Payment Due at Admin by 3 pm (no exceptions)
- 04/23/2 – Mandatory Zoom meeting (5 pm)
- 06/01/21 – First Day to set-up stands
- 06/02/21 – PD will do their inspections
- 06/05/21 – Sales can start
- 07/06/21 – Sales have to stop
- 07/11/21 – Stands have to be torn down
- 07/12/21 – PD/Maintenance clean-up inspection