- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic takes place November 9 & 10 from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen will al be offered.
- Booster vaccine guidelines: Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine: The following groups are eligible for a booster shot at 6 months or more after their initial series: 65 years and older. Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings. Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions. Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings
- Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) Vaccine: People aged ≥18 years who received a single dose Janssen primary series should receive a single COVID-19 booster dose at least 2 months later. Janssen is available, but evidence suggests that Moderna booster shots are considerably more effective in boosting than the Janssen primary vaccine dose. Generally, the same vaccine as the primary should be used, but any of the vaccines are approved to boost any primary series.
- November 30, 2021 is the deadline to participate in the COVID Vaccination Incentive. If you were vaccinated at the Nooksack Health Clinic, no action is required. If you were vaccinated elsewhere, please provide your vaccination verification and enrollment number to Frank Leyva <email@example.com> by Nov. 30. Nooksack hosted a distribution Oct. 14.
- Tribal Council approved expanding the Emergency Rental Assistance Program for those directly or indirectly affected by COVID-19. The program has been amended to include employees of the Nooksack Indian Tribe and its entities, as well as Nooksack Indian Tribe descendants. To learn more about the program, contact Tiffani Zamudio, Homelessness Resource Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-592-0135. Information can also be found on our website.
- All unvaccinated Tribal members are encouraged to call the Clinic at 360-966-2106 or request an appointment online by filling out our contact form.
- 30-3:00 p.m. most afternoons, with no appointment required. Call 360-966-2106 to confirm.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.