Nooksack Tribe’s Notable COVID-19 Response Accomplishments May 18 – May 24
- The Clinic will host a youth-focused vaccine clinic. The Tribe encourages all Nooksack youth 12+ to come to the Pfizer Vaccine Clinic Wednesday 6/2 10-4 pm and Thursday 6/3 12-6 pm. Bring a friend! This event is open to the public. Anyone ages 12-17 will need to bring a consent form or have their adult with them at the clinic. Consent forms can be found on our website.
- Currently anyone 12+ is encouraged to get vaccinated. All Nooksack Tribal members can contact the Health Clinic for a COVID-19 vaccine. Call the Clinic at 360-966-2106, or request an appointment online here.
- Head Start and early learning are working on safe operating plans for the summer.
- The Northwood Casino will continue slowly opening operational areas which do not require mask-removal. The Casino will also follow the Tribe’s Employee Pandemic Policy for vaccines and quarantine upon return to work.
- Do you need help with rental assistance? The Nooksack Emergency Rental Assistance Program is now open. Contact Tiffani Zamudio, Homelessness Resource Manager, at email@example.com or 360-592-0135.
- With many schools increasing in-person schooling, parents are encouraged to bring their children of any age in for testing at the Nooksack Clinic, M-F 1:30-3 pm. Please call ahead.
Read the full document here.
Please find all documents on our COVID-19 page.