Some Restrictions Still in Place
Today, July 6, 2021, the Nooksack Tribal Council REMOVED the Shelter In Place Order. However, the following restrictions are still in effect:
• Anyone visiting a Tribal Department, must wear a mask while they are visiting.
• NIT Employees that are Receptionists must continue to wear a mask.
• NIT Employees, when helping a member or the general public in person, must wear a mask.
• NIT Employees who are not vaccinated, must wear a mask while at work.
• NIT Employees who share a work space with anyone not vaccinated must wear a mask at work.
• NIT Employees who are drivers, must wear a mask while transporting a client.
• NIT Health Care Employees must wear a mask while at work.
• Each Tribal Department must continue to do the daily temperatures and screenings.
Please continue to practice good social distancing, take great care to protect our elders, and wash your hands frequently. We cannot stress enough the value of each and every one of our members. Please know that even if you are fully vaccinated, it is still possible for you to contract the virus and spread it to others. If you are showing any symptoms of the COVID virus, please contact the clinic.