Nooksack Tribal Court Forms

If you need help preparing documents, please consult your legal representative. If you do not have legal representation, the Nooksack Office of the Tribal Attorney maintains a referral service for your assistance. In addition, the Northwest Justice Project and the Whatcom County Bar Association maintain rosters of attorneys who may be willing to assist you on a reduced fee or free basis.

Filing Instructions and Fees

Filing Deadlines

Motion for Waiver of Filing Fee

Statement of Address

Declaration of Service


Petition for Admission to Tribal Court


Civil Complaint

Motion and Affidavit


Petition for Parenting Plan, Custody and Visitation (NTC 14.04)

Petition for Custody (NTC 15.17)

Petition for Guardianship

Motion to Dissolve Guardianship

Petition for Termination of Parental Rights

Voluntary Termination of Parental Rights

Petition for Adoption


Application for Marriage License

Petition for Dissolution of Marriage (With Children)

Petition for Dissolution of Marriage (Without Children)


Petition for Order for Protection – Harassment or Stalking

Petition for Order for Protection


Petition for Change of Name – Adult

Petition for & Consent to Change of Name – Youth



Note for Hearing

Motion for Order of Continuance


Notice of Appeal


Nooksack Tribe’s Will Repository  


Will Repository Cover Sheet

Motion/Declaration to Withdraw Will