Jingle Bell Run
December 11, 2021 @ 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
The Nooksack Diabetes Program is sponsoring registration fees for the Jingle Bell Run this year. This will be an in-person event, although virtual is an option as well. The event will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at Bellingham High School. If you are interested in participating, please register as soon as possible on the Jingle Bell Run website (instructions below) as prices go up after November 1.
This is available for Nooksack Tribal members, family living in the same household, and Nooksack employees.
To register, visit: www.jbr.org/bellingham
- Click register
- If you have registered with us before, use the returning participant link in the grey box at the top. Otherwise, fill out the information on the screen.
- Hit “Continue” with the info requested from either option.
- When it prompts you to join a team or start a team, choose “Join a Team.” Search for the team name “Nooksack Runners”.
- Finish filling out the info. At the end there is a discount code box. Enter NOOK21 and then complete the transaction.
- Once you are done, you will have your team page to link to social media and use other places.
- Details for packet pick-up and day-of event info will continually be updated on the website.
For questions, call Barb Himes at the Clinic at 360-966-2106 or, email email@example.com.