Notice of Auction: Notice is hereby given pursuant to N.C.L. Title 10, § 10.12.100(a)(2), that the following items will be sold by way of sealed bid auction.
- ITEM 1: 5-inch mesh, with floats – river net
- ITEM 2: 4.75-inch mesh, with floats – river net
- ITEM 3: 7-inch mesh, with floats- – river net
Recreational Crab Pot:
- ITEM 4: pot with line and float
- ITEM 5: pot with line and float
- ITEM 6: pot with line and float
- ITEM 7: pot with line and float
- ITEM 8: pot with line and float
- ITEM 9: pot with line and float
Commercial Crab Pot:
- ITEM 10: Large Aluminum crab pot with line and float.
Interested parties shall complete the bid form in its entirety and return in a sealed envelope to the Nooksack Tribal Police Department no later than November 13, 2020 by 4:00 p.m. Bid forms are available at the Nooksack Tribal Police Department.
The high bidder will be notified and required to make payment in good funds (checks, IOUs, promises to pay will not be accepted) to the Tribe’s Accounting Office no later than Nov. 17, 2020 by 4:00p.m. In the event the winning bidder is unable to satisfy these terms, the next highest bidder will be notified. The Tribe reserves all rights to reject bids, accept non-conforming bids, and waive any irregularities.
Parties interested in viewing the items should contact the Conservation Law Enforcement Officer. Nooksack Tribal Police Department, P.O. Box 157, Deming WA. 98244. Phone (360) 592-9065.