Request Assessment for Flood Damage Recovery Assistance


Are you on individual Tribal trust land or are you a Nooksack Tribal member and own your own home? Do you need flood damage assistance?

On Wednesday, November 24, Dean Johnny with the Washington State Emergency Management Division will be in our area to help Tribal members that have individual trust land and/or own their home with flood damage assistance. You will receive a phone call 30 minutes prior to his in-person visit. Please complete this form to request an assessment.

Forms are due November 23 by 3 pm