The Nooksack Indian Health Department is committed to providing only the highest quality services, which are supported by a highly qualified medical staff. We strive for continuous improvement, with our goal and intent to raise the standards of health care within the Nooksack Tribal membership.
We have an outstanding and innovative ambulatory health care center that serves members of the Nooksack Indian Tribe and the Tribal Member community. In addition to our ambulatory services, we offer community health prevention and education services to our patients to ensure they receive health care to the fullest extent including, Medical, Dental, Community Health/Health Nursing, Mental Health Counseling, Chemical Dependency Counseling, Chemical Dependency Prevention and Contract Health Services.
We are ready to begin round 2 COVID Assistance with the DOH Grant
You can find the application here, and in the “Quick Links” at the bottom of this page
- ONLY the current, updated application, dated 8-31-21, will be accepted. All others will not be processed.
- Please read the application carefully, and fill it out completely. Incomplete applications may be denied.
- We are only accepting first (1st) time applications, and will number them, and process them, in the order we receive them.
- Due to the potential volume of applications we receive, please be aware that your application may not be processed right away. It depends on the order in which we receive it.
- Please see the Example PSE and Example CNG utility bills for proper statements, which are required to process any requests for utility assistance.
- You will be contacted if there is a problem with your application. You may also contact the Medical Clinic any time to check the status of your application. Reception will know who to put you in touch with for assistance, and we are happy to assist you.
- Our staff will contact you when your application is complete and ready for you to pick up your assistance items.
Thank you for your patience
Health Center Administration
The Health Center Administration has the responsibility and oversight of the administrative, fiscal, and programmatic functions of the Tribe’s health care system, ensuring that the highest level of care is provided to the Nooksack patients while promoting the collective and individual health status of our Tribal Members and their families.
Director of the Health Department
Phone: (360) 966-2106
Nooksack Clinic After Hours, Holiday & Early/Administrative Closure Information
- Care Medical Group: (360) 734-4300. Hours: Open 7 days a week. (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 9 pm / Sat-Sun: 9 am – 5 pm). 4043 Northwest Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98226. Insurance: Cigna, HMA, Premera, Regence. This clinic does NOT accept: DSHS (Medicaid) & Medicare.
- PeaceHealth Same Day Care Clinic: (360) 788-8420. Hours: Open 7 days a week. (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 8 pm / Sat-Sun: 8 am – 6 pm). 3015 Squalicum Parkway Suite 140, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Clock Tower Building). Accepts most insurance plans and all ages.
NOTE: The Medical Clinic is closed for morning appointments on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month for administrative duties and staff meetings. Walk-ins are still welcome. Regular patient schedule resumes at 1:00 pm.