Thank you for your interest in joining the Nooksack Indian Tribal Government team. The Human Resources Department supports the goals and challenges of the Nooksack Indian Tribal Government by providing services that promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communications, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We also seek and provide solutions to workplace issues that support and optimize the operating principles of the organization.
Human Resources Staff
HR Benefit Specialist
If using chrome, make sure you are using the most up to date version
How to Apply
- Click here to view current job openings and to apply on-line 24 hours a day
- Click on the job you’re interested in to view the job description and to apply;
- to apply for a job, click APPLY in the upper right side of the job description page.
- Complete registration and application;
- an email address is required
- you will be able to use the information entered to apply for future positions.
- Click here if you prefer to print an application; applications may be brought in-person or sent by mail to:
Nooksack Indian Tribe
Attn: Human Resources
5016 Deming Rd.
Deming, WA 98244
- Please call Human Resources at 360-592-5176 with any questions.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
- All applications must be received by the closing date listed in the job annoucement at or before the end of that business day (5:00 p.m. unless there is special closure/holiday).
- Nooksack Indian Tribal Government gives Indian Preference in hiring for all positions.
- If you are claiming Indian Preference, you must be enrolled in a FEDERALLY recognized Tribe and you need to attach a document verifying your enrollment (Tribal/BIA, etc).
Nooksack Indian Tribal Government is proud to offer our employees competitive wages and benefits.
To view or apply for positions with our casino, select the link below: