Thank you for your interest in joining the Nooksack Indian Tribal Government team. The Human Resources Department supports the goals and challenges of the Nooksack Indian Tribal Government by providing services that promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communications, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We also seek and provide solutions to workplace issues that support and optimize the operating principles of the organization.
Human Resources Staff
HR Benefit Specialist
If using chrome, make sure you are using the most up to date version
Learn more here about applying for the Nooksack Human Resources Director.
How to Apply
- Click here to view current job openings then view job of interested click on Apply complete First Time Registration and complete the application. This on-line application can be completed 24 hours a day.
- Once you have registered and completed the application you will be able to use for any future position you wish to apply for.
- You will need an email address to set up your on-line application. If you wish to print out the application, you can do so here. If you need assistance please contact Human Resources at 360-592-5176
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
- All applications must be received by the closing date listed in the job annoucement at or before the end of that business day (5:00 p.m. unless there is special closure/holiday).
- Nooksack Indian Tribal Government gives Indian Preference in hiring for all positions.
- If you are claiming Indian Preference, you must be enrollment in a FEDERALLY recognized Tribe and you need to attach a document verifying your enrollment (Tribal/BIA, etc).
Nooksack Indian Tribal Government is proud to offer our employees competitive wages and benefits.
To view or apply for positions with our casino, select the link below: