The Nooksack Family Services Department is composed of two distinct but related programs: Indian Child Welfare (ICW) and Child Support. The Nooksack ICW Program works to ensure that all Nooksack children are safe and provided the care they need to thrive and grow while promoting family and cultural preservation. The Nooksack Child Support Program works to ensure that all children receive the financial support they deserve from their parents.
ICW provides the following services:
- Provide case management for all dependencies/foster care cases in state and tribal court
- Assist in navigating the Child Protective Services and Dependency process
- Identify and assist family placements and foster homes
- File at-risk youth petitions and work with youth in need of care
- Make available supervised visitations
- Assist in custody disputes
Tl’ils Ta’á’altha Victims of Crime Program
Tl’ils Ta’á’altha means “to love and honor oneself.” Tl’ils Ta’á’altha is a wellness and strength based advocacy program for victims of crime. Find our Tl’ils Ta’á’altha Victims of Crime Program page here.
Youth & Family Services Staff
Youth & Family Services Director
Phone: (360) 739-9893
Fax: (360) 592-0167